Friday 7 June 2013

Introduction to my blog


Hello! It's Em here!


I'm new to the blogging world, I would like to create a space for anyone to be inspired. I love reading other blogs which inspire me and make me feel confident in my own skin. I love reading about other peoples interests, so I thought I'd write about my own. My blogs will be discussing beauty and fashion items and also my own little journey to inspire others. I also enjoy learning about food and lifestyle as it has a big influence on today's generation. I would eventually like to up load videos onto my YouTube channel (flowersandfreckless), I have been part of the YouTube community for nearly four years, watching beauty guru's such as Uglyfaceofbeauty, Beautycrush and Zoella80390.
However, just never had the confidence to make my own video on my channel, but eventually will in the future.
Reading blogs and watching YouTube taught me to always be yourself and do things that make you happy! (Rather cliche, I know..but its true!) I want to make others live by that! It helped me find my own style and how to use makeup.

Although I'm still a young person,  I have learnt a lot about beauty and fashion over the years, but I still like to try new products discovering what works for me and what doesn't. So I am here to share my thoughts and opinions of different items, giving you my recommendations or 'please don't try this product' (haha) type reviews so you can find what works best for you. 


Before I say farewell, I would like to mention I will try to post as often as I can.
Ask any questions you wish, leave them in a comment below! Thank you for reading! Enjoy the sunshine!


Bye-bye! Em x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely introduction and look forward to future posts my lovely welcome:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving youtube. However, I never have the courage to make my own videos as well. Hope I can make one in the future too!

    http://www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em!
    Welcome to the blogging world lovely, I'm sure you'll love being a part of it, and hopefully it'll boost your confidence enough to get doing Youtube.
    I hope you're well and that you're enjoying the lovely sun this weekend and I'm already looking forward to your next post!
    Hope to speak soon,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you both so much petals! Can't wait to make more posts, hope you enjoy! Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love finding new blogs, I'm also a fairly new blogger :) I'm definitely following you, I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts :)


    www.thehannahlucydiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging world! :) I'm also new to this whole concept and I actually debated on making a YouTube channel first but I don't have that much confidence either, although I have to say you're super pretty and I think you could totally do it.
    Anyways, I look forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete